I. The application requirements:
(1) The application form must be completed, printed out and signed. And send to us.
(2) Your Original passport.
– It is required that the passport must have at least 6 month validity prior to the date of exit from Vietnam.
(3) Photo: 1 color photo (2 x 2 inch)
(4) Vietnam Consulate Visa fees: Single -entry visa valid for 1 month: $110, Multiple-entry visas valid for 1 year. $180
(5) Our Processing fee: Regular processing 10 days–$75 for tourist and $95 for business
Rush processing 5 days–$185
The documents need to be legalized in order to use them in Vietnam. Applications should have:
- Application for legalization of documents (download pdf;
- Photocopy of requester’s Passport;
- Legalization step:
i) The document needs to be notarized by our notary public, or a certified copy should be issued by the competent authorities before consular authentication.
ii) The document needs to be certified by the Secretary of the State of
a U.S. state government in which the document is executed.
iii) We bring the document to the Embassy of Vietnam to get the final authentication.
4. Processing Time:
- Regular processing requires 10 – 12 working days.
- Rush service requires 5 – 6 working days after the date of documents receipt.
5. Fees: $230 for Regular processing and $350 for Rush Service (including all Notary and Government fee)
6. Mail back: Mail in Order Form (download form)
(Shipping & Handling $18 for USPS Priority Mail: 3-5 days and $35 for FedEx Express delivery: 2 days)
Check payable to: Fast Pro Services or pay on the phone with credit card ($5 svc fee).
For further information, please contact us at (408) 719-1288 or email us: ChineseNotary@gmail.com